Immersive KS2 History Packages
We make history fun, engaging and informative with our new Educational Packages. Using interactive and hands-on outdoor activities, costumes, reconstructed artifacts and local historic features, we provide a unique educational experience which will inspire both pupils and teachers!
Step back in time and discover more about Prehistoric Britain, the powerful Roman Empire and the industrious Victorian era:
Making a booking
Information about our packages:
- Each package can be booked as an introduction, to support existing classroom teaching or to conclude a topic.
- Activity sessions are differentiated to accommodate all abilities and levels of topic knowledge.
- Packages can be delivered as a day visit or as a residential trip.
- We welcome group sizes of 8 - 140 pupils.
- Free leader places are provided at a ratio of 1:10 pupils.
- Accommodation is provided for up to 140 guests in en-suite bedrooms and Glamping Pods.
Each package costs £18 pp + VAT for an Activity Day, with an optional £5 pp + VAT for a tasty packed lunch. To provide your pupils with a Residential historic experience, get in touch for availability and prices: