The Rooftop Rider Zip Wire
Calling all thrill seekers, do you dare to zip from Mount Cook's rooftop terrace?! The Rooftop Rider is the first of its kind in Derbyshire! Starting from a whopping 15 m off the ground, this exhilarating 108 m long zip wire will send guests accelerating at rapid speed across Steeple Grange Quarry. The official Zip Wire launch date is Monday 7th May!
This super fun combat game includes two teams armed with bows and foam-tipped arrows! Teams duck and dodge behind inflatable defenses to avoid being hit. Players are also eliminated if another player catches an arrow that they have shot. The rules are very similar to dodge ball!
- A one or two night stay in an en-suite Bedroom, which sleep up to 4 guests with complimentary bedding.
- Full catering over the weekend including breakfast buffets, a packed lunch and a make-your-own-pizza session on Saturday night.
- Experience a half day session of Archery Tag on Saturday from 13.30 - 16.30.
- Have a go on our amazing Rooftop Rider Zip Wire!
- Evening entertainment for the kids (and BIG kids!).
What's the price?
One night, Saturday - Sunday:
Couple's package = £129 Family of three = £199 Family of four = £269
Family of five = £309
Two nights, Friday - Sunday:
Couple's package = £179 Family of three = £249 Family of four = £319
Family of five = £369
All of our activities are suitable for children aged 6+. We offer self-led activities for younger children, which include gem-panning and arts & crafts. Once you have made a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your reference number to request your accommodation type. If we do not hear from you, this will be allocated randomly. Glamping Pods are subject to availablity, and fill up fast!